REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The 16th Annual GLACLP Conference, hosted by Nationwide Children’s, will be held virtually on Saturday, October 9, 2021.
This year’s theme: The Purpose of Connection: What Unprecedented Times have Taught Us about Rebuilding, Reintegrating, and Reuniting.
- Conference registration closes October 1, 2021 at 11:59PM EST.
- All recorded content (both webinars and live sessions) will be added to a password-protected website for registrants only. These presentations will be available until the registration open date for the 2022 GLACLP Conference (tentatively September 2022).
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLACLP conference scholarships are awarded each academic year to one student, one new professional, and one seasoned professional for the annual conference.
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist child life students and professionals interested in obtaining professional training and recognition in a conference setting.
Conditions of Scholarship:
- Scholarships are awarded each academic year to one student, one new professional, and one professional for the GLACLP annual conference in September/October.
- Applicants must be a current GLACLP member.
- A student is defined as someone who is currently enrolled in an academic institution, has graduated and is looking for a practicum or internship, and/or is currently completing a child life practicum or internship.
- A new professional is defined as someone who has graduated and completed a child life internship and may or may not be working as a child life specialist. If working as a child life specialist, the new professional must have less than two years work experience.
- A seasoned professional is defined as someone who has graduated, completed a child life internship, and has more than two years of work experience.
- Scholarship recipients receive free conference registration and recognition at the GLACLP conference.
A one-page maximum essay and the application form are required to be completed as part of the application.
Applications are due by 11:59pm EST on September 6, 2021. Scholarship recipients will be notified by September 10, 2021.