Membership in the Great Lakes Association of Child Life Professionals is open to Child Life Specialists, Students, Educators, and Associates (i.e. Child Life Assistant, Music Therapist). The 2022 GLACLP membership year is January 15th through December 31st.
To become a member of the GLACLP:
1. Complete this google form: https://forms.gle/tHcHLPN75Bdww3gM9
2. Submit payment via PayPal, Venmo, or Credit Card by following the on-screen prompt.
Please plan to complete both the application and payment process within 30 minutes from start to finish to help avoid technical glitches.
You must complete both the application and payment steps for your membership to be considered complete. You will receive automated emails and on-screen messages after completing the form and submitting payment so please watch and read your email and screen carefully. We suggest printing and/or retaining these messages for your records.
GLACLP Membership Perks/Benefits:
- Discounted registration fees to our events (student symposium & educators meeting, leadership intensive, annual conference)
- Participation in mentor/mentee program and quarterly meetings
- Availability of a variety of scholarships
- FREE PDU opportunities through our webinar series and other continuing education opportunities
- Networking opportunities via in-person, virtually, and Discord
- Access to members only website pages (including previously recorded webinars for PDUs, conference materials, and research resources)
- Get our monthly member newsletter straight to your email inbox