- Reducing infection transmission in the playroom: balancing patient safety and family-centered care.
- Family-centered care from the perspective of parents of children cared for in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: An integrative review.
- Racial and ethnic disparities in pediatric experiences of family-centered care
- Emergency department visits for mild traumatic brain injury in early childhood.
- Adolescents and young adults: The pediatrician’s role in HIV testing and pre and post exposure HIV prophylaxis.
- Mother-to-child transmission of HIV through breastfeeding improving awareness and education: A short narrative review.